Sunday, October 31, 2004

Whoohahaha...




Well folks, I carved a pumpkin this afternoon. Can you guess which one's mine? (I'll give the answer on the blogback, along with which of my parents carved the other two. Happy guessing!)

Now...we've had a lot of serious discussion of late here at the blog, so to lighten things up a bit, here's a question for everyone:

What is your favorite halloween costume that you've worn?

Personally, it's really hard to pick just one (plus I'm limited to "halloween" costumes); I'll have to go with the Garth (from Wayne's World) outfit that I wore in 6th grade. I had the blond hair, drumsticks, ripped jeans, and everything. On top of that, supposedly I did a pretty good impression at the time! Now if only somebody had been Wayne...

BTW, why is it that people enjoy dressing up so much? Honestly, I still think dressing up in different characters is fun! But why??? Is it so that we can hide a part of our real self for a while? Or is it so that we can let our imaginations run wild? For me, I tend to think it's the latter. Perhaps it varies from person to person though. Any thoughts?

Moving on, I can't think of any good halloween stories off the top of my head, but if you have any funny past experiences, you're welcome to share them too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home