Tuesday, August 07, 2007

An ending marking a new beginning...

Well folks, I'm officially calling it quits here at Quo Vadis. It's been such a long time since I last posted that I felt the best thing to do was simply start afresh. And so I have. My new blog, the Geistkreis, can be found at the following address:

geistkreis.blogspot.com

I hope you get to checking it out sometime in the near future, and to all of you readers out there (especially those who have posted in the com-boxes over the years), thank you for all that we've shared up until now in this little dialogical, digital world of ours. I can only hope that the best of these joint musings will continue in my new blogging home...and that I'll have time to be a little bit more active on the posting side of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home